Wednesday, May 03, 2006

First entry in a new blog!

Well, I have decided today to start keeping a blog... I'm still not sure why but hopefully reasons will become apparant as time goes by! I get very uneasy when I dont know the 'whys & wherefores" of certain actions and I am afraid that every entry in this blog will start with "Why......" but we shall see and hopefully some answers to some of the "whys?" will show themselves.

I probably couldnt have picked a worse day for starting this as I am supposed to be in Romford shopping but I remembered that it's Market Day today and although I am much better at going out by myself, market day in Romford is designed to give anxiety even to someone who doesn't have Agrophobia and the fear of people/crowds that I have.... I may have to go tomorrow which will be complicated as schools are closed for Polling Day, although Daryll has to go in for one of his SAT exams and Connor has a hospital appointment but that will still be better than leaving it to Friday which is again a Market Day....

Time I went and explored all the options on this blog site... lots of links to click on and see what they do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home