Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Down in the jungle.....

Yesterday I went down to Elizabeths to see her and Emma and baby lewen! Was a great day, I only had one shaky moment at the train station but the kids were with me so 1. I had to hide it and 2. as they were with me I got over it very quickly.

I love how expressive baby's faces get at this age, he's 11 weeks old now, he loves playing with his baby gym!


Liz had taken baby to get weighed yesterday and he has gained a whole lb this week... big difference from the 1/2oz last week but she doesnt seem to realise that's quite normal with breastfeeding. She stresses so much about it, its a shame! He's a happy contented baby!

Came down with a major headache though soon after we got home, and went to bed at 8pm - didnt wake up until 9am this morning! Wow, what a sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home