Saturday, May 27, 2006

I'm awake..... so am I!

I've woken up in two minds this morning, which is a very interesting experience (would be even more interesting if I could be 100% sure it wasnt a prelude to a psychotic episode).

I've always found it fascinating that humans can believe in 2 contradictory ideas at the same time but this is the first time that I have consciously been aware of doing it! My thoughts as I awoke went something like this:

Yay, stewarts not working away any more
OMG stewarts not working away any more
Whoo hooo my aunt and sister are down
OMG my aunt and sister are down... i need to weed the garden
Hooray its the school holidays
OMG its the school holidays

Both thoughts were going at the same time, but slighty out of synch iykwim... was very weird!

In fact, is very weird, as its still happening.... I'm having 2 trains of thought simultaneously as well as the song "what shall we do with a drunken sailor" going through my mind.... I wonder if I'm possibly still asleep.. that would explain a lot!

I also awoke with lots of inspiration as to what I can use my alcohol inks on next.... I'm still tempted to give stewarts car an AI tatoo - its a white ford focus estate and is just crying out for a dash of colour on the bonnet - but I know he'd kill me! I would be the first AI martyr in history.... I have been doing some experimentation with peel-offs and have had some good results, still need tweaking but i'm very pleased so far.

As you can see, there is slight bleeding, but still a very interesting effect!
It works with shapes too.
I will have to try it with a coloured background and the great thing is that you can re-use the peel-offs afterwards and they are lovely colours instead of just plain gold or silver!






I also AI'd some old computer cables, very nice effects, would make lovely belts. I will post pics of them later!

4 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Lythan said...

Nice to see you're doing it too!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Lythan said...

Nice to see you are doing it too. Love todays AI stuff.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Lythan said...

Ah I see comments don't come up automatically. Now I look even more of a fool than usual

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Anita said...

Sorry, have fixed it now... didnt realise comments didnt show automatically!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home