Sunday, May 28, 2006

Well, my Auntie Christine caught me on the hop yesterday... I got a phone call saying she and her friend would be over in 10 minutes.... total panic stations! I wasnt even dressed, and my craft table was a mess as I'd been playing with AI's all morning, that'll teach me!

Anyways, she came over and it was lovely, they both looked through all my cards, bought a few, looked at all my bits and I made a couple of cards there and then for them... was fun! They were also very impressed with my vase and couldnt tell what it was made from :) We didnt manage to get down to Elizabeths to see the baby as Stewart was knackered from working away and she doesnt know if she can do another day, which is a shame as I dont know when Elizabeth can get up to Glasgow next. But we can cross fingers that auntie christine will manage to get down there while shes here!

Emma arrived at Elizabeths safe and sound yesterday... still seems very strange to have her down and not staying with me but I suppose I cant be greedy!

On the Alcohol Ink front, here are the pictures of the pc cables, these cables come from inside the computer but they inked up a treat.... the scans dont really show the details very well on some of them... This is one that I cut up to just try but it would work on longer ones too!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home