Friday, June 16, 2006

Fate strikes again.....

What a week... the amount I have achieved is inversely proportional to the amount I had to do!

I have to find a job - I've run out of time and even though I'm on target for my 2 year plan... I now no longer have the 8 months left that I should have left... We need a certain amount of money coming in every week and it's not coming in and I can't find a way to up my income really quickly so the craft stuff is going to have to go part time and I have to get a job!

This is going to be really hard for a number of reasons....

1. I'm not ready to go out into the world and deal with people...
2. It's going to be really hard working for someone else after being my own boss for over a year!
3. I feel like my business has failed through circumstances rather than any shortcomings of myself... so what was the point of trying???
4. I know it will start off part time but within 6 months whats the betting I'm back to full-time, overtime and stressing over childcare and dogcare!
5. Whats the chances of me getting a job that pays well, frees me up for school holidays and has hours that fits in with the school day?? yes i know i could work in a school but they are not going to be recruiting in June now, are they?? I cant afford to wait until september to start!
6. I had just started a re-vamp of the business when this bombshell fell.... The new domain name is registered and i'm building the new site (unique invites was just too limiting, I do way more than just invitations now) I should have finished by now but I cant get enthusiastic about it.... again, whats the point?
7. I'm not ready to go out into the world and deal with people!

I'm going to set myself a target of getting the new site up and running before I start work... which means i will have to build it as i'm looking.... odds are probably 500-1 of me achieving this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home