Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well I'm feeling better today, thank goodness, yesterday was awful! BUT stewart was sick all last night so he's off work today... we cant decide if it was a bug, something we ate or just the heat... could be a mixture of them all.... bit too spread out to be something we ate though!

I've made a lovely new friend on a boxer forum, she makes jewellery (stunning jewellery) and lives in America, so shes sending me some bits that she can get locally, how nice is that? With all the horror internet stories around, I had always thought that the ladies at Carolyns were an exception but looks like they are not the only ones! I will post a pic of them when they arrive, cant wait!

I have so much to do today i dont know where to start... house is a tip (as usual), ongoing party invitation order which is quickly heading towards urgent, website needs updating badly and I need to make up a spreadsheet to cost out jewellery to see if its viable to sell... I have been looking through ebay to see what kind of handcrafted jewellery sells best and scarily its the ones in the occult section - 'power' beads and stones are very popular - I'm a great believer in natural properties of gems etc but I dont know if i would feel comfortable selling under an occult heading... maybe a case of 'a rose by any other name...' etc..

I need to find a varnish that sets really really hard and rigid when used on plastic... modge podge gives a fantastic finish but isnt really rigid!

Better go get started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home