Friday, June 02, 2006

Claim to fame....

I never realised before how thrilling it is to get a mention on someone elses blog... but I'm on lythans (even in the title!) and it is thrilling (even though its a response to a cheeky comment I made).. especially since more people read hers than read mine so lots of people are reading my name (sad eh?) I probably need a life!

I've been up since 7am this morning.. daft dog woke me up by barking as the frog she was playing with in the back garden last night had gone (smart frog that!) and she was really upset... I think the dog needs a life too!

I've made 2 pairs of earrings but I may put them in for a challenge at Carolyns so I wont post pics yet, besides I'm not really happy with them... the idea is there, the basic structure is there but they are not very 'tidy' looking.... will work on them today! Why oh why have I been bitten by the jewellery bug?? I cant even wear the darned things!

Watched the last ever episode of Charmed last night... for the first time ever, I'm actually quite pleased with a series finale, tied up lots of loose ends (except for a couple which are only little) and was a nice happy ending - much better than the last ever Buffy or Angel - I was sooo disappointed with those! But thats it, no more charmed... ever.... except for repeats of course (i'm watching the re-runs on living tv during the day as I only started watching it in season 6) it seems as if all the tv shows i like are getting cancelled but they arent replacing them with anything good :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home