Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Haven't updated in ages.... seems to be much harder getting online when Stewart isnt working away, I can't leave stuff to do in the evenings any more which gives me less time through the day both for writing my own blog and reading other peoples....

I have joined a Boxer forum as well... (like i have time!) so I can speak to other boxer owners and get some reassurance about Kia, she is much better than she was but is still quite anxious if she sees other people or other dogs - when no-one is around though she is pretty much back to her ordinary self, which is great - she doesnt even notice cars going by now unless they are especially noisy!

Jewellery wise, I'm at an impasse... I have a design in my head for earrings, I have made these earrings 3 times now and I'm still not happy with it... basically I end up with 5 strands of wire which all need to be attached together and I cant get it tidy enough - I've tried looping, twisting & doubling back and i'm still not happy - might be that my design is too ambitous for my skill at the moment - we shall see!

I've been looking at supplies as well, funnily enough even though I have a drawer full of beads, none of them match the designs in my head - what can you do? Not letting these creative ideas out could do me some mental and emotional damage so in the interests of good health I have to buy some more supplies :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home