Thursday, June 01, 2006

Brrr Brrr Brrr Brrr Brrr

Its thursday morning, first day of June and I have my heating on! It's absolutely freezing... there is something seriously wrong somewhere with this climate, My SIL in australia - where it's winter - doesnt have her heating on yet..... maybe we should emigrate after all!

I have a few jewellery projects on the go today, hopefully they will be finished later and I can post pics... If i can get the hang of this, I may have a new product to offer when the postal changes come in - will have to sit down one afternoon and work out prices and whether its viable or not - I'm sure there are a fair few around who make hand crafted jewellery, so dont know whether there is a niche for me or not, will have to do some research!

Off to put a cardi on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home