Friday, June 23, 2006

puff puff....

Well, time to catch up, i have done a few posts but they are saved as drafts as i've not gotten round to finishing them yet... but to be going on with, here is a challenge from Lythans Blog, which she got from Kathy's blog....


1 What was your first pet and what was it's name? A canary called 'Cheeky'... I loved him to bits and was devastated when he died (I was about 7)!

2 which WtP character are you? Pooh, Piglet? Eyeore? Or one of the others?Tigger

3 Aston Martin or Ferrari? Chocolate Chip with Mint.... ;)

4 Favourite crisps (potato chips) flavour?Chicken

5 Money no object sailing trip - where would you go? Outer Hebrides

6 Tea? coffee? or juice? Coffee, very strong!

7 What's your favourite season? Autumn, I love the colours....

8 Have you ever seen an eclipse? Yes, but I cant remember when or where.... i've slept lots of times since then....

9.Would you rather hold a snake or a spider? Spider as I prefer them... but snakes are good too.

10.Which do you play? And which is your favourite? Chess, Monopoly, Backgammon, Scrabble. I play all of them.. favourite?.. hmm thats hard, i'd have to say scrabble, i take my scrable very seriously and have read the official scrabble dictionaries (twice)

11. Do you do Sudoku? Frequently... the harder the better, I hate the fact that they are pushed under number puzzles though, they would work just the same with 9 coloured squares - maths doenst come into it at all!

12. 3 favourite flowers? The pink funky one in Susan's garden... Orchids... and those those dangling pink ones that look like ballerinas...

13. What's your favourite in a box of chocs? Caramel or fudge

14. How many handbags? none, 1-5, 5-10, 10-15 or more than that? 5-10 but i dont use any as I keep leaving them in shops etc... they are just not safe when out with me....

15. How many different countries have you visited? 3 - Scotland, England & Wales :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home