Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Stye it!

I've woken up this morning with a hugely swollen eye... and I cant blame hubs for elbowing me in his sleep cos he was working away last night! What a bummer! My eyes have been pretty good lately, minimum redness and hardly any scratching of them and now I get this... not sure what it is though, I cant see any lumps or spots or styes though I cant see very much really its almost swollen shut. Its the bottom lid right beside the tear duct on my right eye, maybe that has got blocked somehow.... it is really hurting! Maybe if I feel sorry enough for myself I will start crying and then it will unblock :)

Had a very easy time this morning getting the kids off to school... very worrying! Nobody lost a shoe or a schoolbook or a tie or a bag or even a hairband, fairies must have had a night off last night - either that or they targeted my craft table which means I won't be able to find anything when I go to make stuff! The fairies still haven't returned my bone folder (which is ok as I bought one at Birmingham on sat) and my small paper trimmer and the base of my bow maker - I wonder what they do with all this stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home