Saturday, July 08, 2006

Last day of being a twin...

Today is the last day, for this year, that my sister and I will be the same age.... I was born on the 9th July and she was born on the 27th June on the following year so for 12 days every year we are the same age :) This was great when we were younger... people would ask me what age I was and I would say"7" and then they would ask Elizabeth and she would say "7" and then they would say "oh are you twins?" and we would say "no, just sisters" and they would be really puzzled... *cue the saying about small minds*

It seems really strange that at the moment we are the same age, but she has been married nearly 2 years and has a 4 month old baby and i've been married 12 years and my babies are 14yrs, 13yrs and 10yrs...

what is also strange is that we have a 26yr old sister and an 18yr old brother (my parent's family-planning was off the wall!)....

All 3 of my babies have Optician appointments this afternoon - this will be fun! they do the full tests in there so we will probably be there for hours.... just the thing for a hot saturday afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home