Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I admit it... its all my fault...

The rain that is.. it rained today because I was planning on taking new stock photographs in the garden today, ready for putting on the new site and so it poured all day!! Shoot me... I should have known better than to actually plan it, but I thought Fate was giving me a break lately.... bad enough that I've got the arthritis back in my knee (which hurts really badly) it didnt have to rain as well and throw my entire day out!

Hubs has gone to bed early tonight, so I have time to make a proper entry... which is scary as usually I just type what I'm thinking but now that I know that people are reading this my thoughts get a bit jumbled - so if I was to type what I was actually thinking it
1. wouldnt make any sense,
2. would probably get me locked up in the funny farm
3. would probably offend somebody...
4. would make for a very strange read

I've been thinking for a while that I would like to do a weekly entry giving my opinions on something or other... i love airing my opinion but get very few opportunities to do so for 2 very good reasons - one is political correctness, its dangerous to give your true thoughts on something nowadays and the other is I have nobody to give it to.... a phobia against people has its drawbacks! Of course, I could give it to myself and frequently do but thats the fast lane to the aforementioned funny farm so i dont do it often and not when anyone can hear me... another reason for not giving my opinions to me is that I agree with myself, which is no fun!

I love giving out my opinion but I also love hearing other peoples, especially if it differs from mine... then we can debate it... mmmmmmm debates! About the only thing I miss from School is the debates, i love to debate, discuss and argue out things.... very enjoyable!

But to get back to what I was saying earlier (god i ramble so much, even when talking to myself) i have decided to give my opinion weekly, but not tonight (huge sighs of relief all round!) cos I am in too much pain and too tanked up with painkillers to formulate my thoughts to put my opinion down coherently!

Pain is a funny thing - I have an extremly high pain threshold, i can carry on when in pain and it doesnt stop me doing things but it does turn me into the biggest b**ch in the country - very weird! My mother on the other hand lives with constant pain... every day and she isnt a bitch - she only gets bitchy when she is short of sleep but she has a lower threshold than me and when i'm short of sleep i'm fine, in fact i prefer it cos then the adrenalin kicks in, gotta love adrenalin - how does that work? Its so unfair really...

I havent put my tickers up for a while so will add them to end of this entry!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home