Friday, July 07, 2006

Jane's turn...



I took a pic of your boys, added one of the cat and turned them into this..... It's a bit bitty cos i'm working with low res images but I quite like the effect of this one, hope you do too!

I have a zillion and one things to do and I can't keep away from photoshop.... gah! why cant i have an addiction to chocolate or something else less time consuming???

On the knee front, I can move it today it's not frozen into place any more but it still hurts... sob! And it's not raining today but its cloudy and windy and I can't get good photo's... sob sob! I can't do much more to the site until I get the photo's done and my knee hurts too much to do any h*******k so photohop here I come!

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jane said...

oooh Anita ! I'm honoured ! I just love the piccy - really great- you are soooo clever ! You do know how to make people feel special ! thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home