Wednesday, July 05, 2006

oh the responsibility...

I've made a strange discovery... other people (except for Lythan - hi lythan!) actually read this... not only are people reading this and leaving comments... BUT i've been added to other people links pages... how astounding! I have no more excuses, I will have to revamp my blog and add a links page etc... but I am surprised that people get past the first entry to be honest! Very boring stuff, maybe i should peddle it as an insomnia cure! I could make millions!

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Jane said...

I know what you mean Anita, since I put a 'country' counter on mine I can't believe that my blog got read by someone in Japan ! You're blog is great - stop all this negative self talk ! its not good for you ! (jane looking mock stern here- you know that look don't you !) lol

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Anita said...

please stop looking at me... its scary!!!

Japan.. wow!

and i'm not being negative, i'm being honest, realistic and self-evaluating! so there :P

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Other people's lives just seem so much more interesting - even if THEY think they're dull and boring. Besides which we're all just plain nosey and rootling around in other people's blogs is much more fun than we're prepared to admit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home