Wednesday, September 06, 2006

whew... finally got back!

I know its been ages since my last entry but I've been having a total nightmare! I took advantage of the kids being away to try and get my pc fixed.. so i had to disconnect the kids one that i have been using as it was plugged into my monitor/keyboard/mouse - practically took the pc to bits and still cant get it to work... so when i got back from glasgow i just reconnected the kids pc back up... looks like i'm going to have to fork out loadsa money to get my pc back!

Then i had to go to glasgow to pick the kids up and i stayed up there for a bit but wasnt able to get online... I feel like i've been away for months even though its only been a few weeks :D

Now i'm going to go catch up on Carolyns, whats the betting there are like 800+ posts on there to read.... :)

6 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger maggie said...

Welcome back Anita i was at glasgow to from tuesday till sunday as mum was having her operation.Boy was i board with out my computor i was in bed for 1/2 ten everynight.Think i will have to buy a laptop so i can take it with me when i go away.

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Oblibby said...

Anita, I'm so sorry I missed you when you were in Scotland - I forgot it was last week. Hope you had a great time and you get your pc problems sorted soon.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Oblibby said...

Since I missed you last week, consider yourself well and truly tagged now 0-;D

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Oblibby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Lythan said...

Hey I've just tagged her too. Oh well i don't know that many bloggers to tag so thisis still counting as one of mine!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Jane said...

welcome back Anita !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home