Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The sun has got his hat on...

After a few days of low cloud, rain and thunder the blue skies are back - which is nice... i suppose!

Wish I could say the same for my pens... I can never find a pen! Its ridiculous how many pens are in this house and how there is never one that works when you need one!

Yesterday Lythan and Susan popped round for Coffee, which was lovely... I hardly ever get visitors and cos i'm not going out of the house at the moment that means that I dont really get to see anyone... they did make me a bit jealous though, they'd been doing crafty stuff at Lythans (I couldnt go cos of the kids) I hope they got lots of crafting done!

I am going to get my pc fixed today or tomorrow hopefully, but i'll hang on to the kids for a while so they can still get online on stewarts pc... which sounds complicated but isnt really!

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger maggie said...

The weather is the same hear Anita.If you need or want to talk you know where i am.It must have been nice seeing Lythan & Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home