Monday, August 07, 2006

Beware, the Fairy of Time is out there......

Well, I'm feeling much better today - had a very lazy weekend! Yay for doing nothing!

The strange thing is that I havent done any crafting for ages, yet this morning I pull 2 brads and some beads out of my keyboard.. the mind boggles! They can't have been in there for ages cos I would have noticed, like I did today when the keys kept sticking.... Fairies? You betcha!

We have a new fairy in this house, its called the "Time Fairy" - when you walk across the floor she steals half an hour from you, you sit down for an hour on the PC - WHAM! she's away with 3 hours... on the phone to my Mum, before you know it 2 hours have been stolen... I wish she'd give it a rest, time is going fast enough for me without a fairy stealing hours here and there!

After a lot of thought I have come to the conclusion that she steals the time and gives it to her sister, the Anticipation Fairy, so that when you are waiting on something good, she has lots of time to make it drag and seem like ages away... she also gives some to her other sister, the Boredom Fairy... nothing she likes better than adding a couple of hours into a lecture!

See, fairies do exist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home