Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hayfever, cold or flu?

If i was a hypochondriach I'd probably have hayfever, if I was a man I'd probably have Flu, or possible double pnumeonia with an added complication of plurisy but as i'm just an uncomplicated woman I think i have a cold!

I hate colds... that has to be the most perisitant life form ever! What is its purpose? I think I have to classify cold bugs in the same category as wasps - creatures of the devil! No known purpose in nature!

AND I know i've been complaining about the heat but going from tropical temperatures to artic temperatures in one day is taking the michael!

Whine.. whine.. moan... moan.. grumble!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Jane said...

big hugs Anita- make yourself a hot toddy

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evil nasty cold bugs :( Get well soon Anita x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home