Tuesday, June 27, 2006

to div or not to div....

Well, after lots of self teaching, experimentation and screwing up i have learned the rudiments of .css, .tpl, .php & xhtml files - now i just have to touch up the graphics, cos i've moved things around so much the orignal graphics arent right now... get the main html pages to match and then i can add content/products... whooo hooo the end is in sight or site (to make a bad pun!)

Its been really hard, due to the fact that you CANNOT preview what you are doing, you have to upload it to your server in order to see what your modifications have done... thats great fun... i can tell you!

The site is www.unique-creations.co.uk and the shop is www.unique-creations.co.uk/shop - remember there are no products in there yet, so if you take a peek and want to comment please remember its still in progress!

I do think that Unique Creations gives me much more scope than Unique Invites though.... now I wont feel silly selling toppers or greetings cards with a Unique Invites logo on it!

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Looks brill Anita and I love the name. You will not believe this but my Brother phoned me up today and said that if I wanted to start selling online he could set me up a website and it would be a cube cart one and that is what yours is. Ooh I am so tempted! LOL Good luck :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home