Monday, July 03, 2006

I do like to be beside the seaside.....

As it was such a nice day yesterday and my Dad had borrowed my sisters car, we decided to take a run to Frinton on Sea... was really good! The tide was totally in when we got there, so no sand to speak of but the kids had a great time and even stewart went into the water!

Kia loves water but was a bit wary of the waves... was really funny to watch! She would chase them, then run away really fast!

We managed to stop her getting eye contact with other dogs, so except for one barking incident she was great... and she growled at one person.. but only after they had petted her, what a screwed up dog!






She ended up standing on the wood and looking at the waves, as if to say "ha! you cant get me now!"


My mum & dad had to go back to Elizabeths last night to get the car back.. which was a shame, as it meant I didnt have them here for very long! But hopefully i will get up during the summer and can spend longer with them!

4 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Awwww... Looks like you had a great day - I live in a spot just about the furthest you can get from the seaside - and I love it after going to college in Bournemouth! Hoping to go for a weeks camping and mooching with my sisters over the summer holidays as they both teach and it would be a great time I think.

RachelB

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Lythan said...

Lovely pics! Hope you will get to see more of your mum and dad soon

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

oohhhhhhhhh All those pics just made me want to be by the seaside.

Especially as it's sweltering hot here and not a breath of fresh air to be had...

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

I love Frinton - looks like you all had a fantastic day :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home