Friday, June 30, 2006

I don't seem to be doing very well in June.... very patchy blogging! BUT I do have an excuse... I have been totally snowed under... orders, housework, hubs getting home really early... there is just not enough hours in the day! Plus on top of that, my mum & dad are down - staying at Elizabeths, coming out to me today and going back to Elizabeths on sunday, then going home on Wednesday... My dad even shut his ebay shop for the week... wow! So i've had to add housework onto the workload... which hasnt made any difference may i add, the fairies have been out in force!

I'm nearly ready to add products to the websites.. have been updating pics, checking prices etc and doing a stocktake... very tedious stuff!

The bonus is that the templates on this blog are written in the same format that I have been learning, so when i have some spare time I can change the template :)

I bought some gorgeous Antique Copper findings to make jewellery with, BUT cant get any antique copper wire to match! I've tried everywhere.... what a joke! I've got headpins, eyepins, earwires, chain, jump rings etc all in the antiqued colour but only bright copper wire..... so I cant acutally do what i want to do but will have to find another design.

Ok, better go hoover, cos i dont know what time they are getting here at!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home