Monday, July 31, 2006

Ugh Panic Stations...

Looks like I'm going to Brum on my own... omg omg omg omg! The thing is, I may be allright by then or I may not... its kinda unpredictable... what if i get half way and have a panic attack... what if i dont get there?

Ok, i know i'm a responsible adult and if i choose to go then i'm the only one responsible for getting me there.. i know all that.. but its just so much easier when i'm travelling with someone I know, then all i have to worry about is the actual time in the hall... instead of the journey and the time in the hall....

God i'm such a wuss!

This is not hard, lots of people go out of their houses every day, I used to be able to go out without even thinking about it.... WHY IS THIS SO HARD???????

I want to go, i'm determined to go... i like meeting up with the ladies from carolyns, its fun and i dont feel like a weirdo ooohing and aaahing over paper etc but omg... Birminham?? why couldnt it have been in London?? Or better yet, Upminster?

By my reckoning, i have 4 weeks to panic, 2 weeks to prepare and 1 day to do it!

Consider me officially panicked!


2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger maggie said...

Anita that sounds very much like me that you have described.My panic attacks started when my dad died im terrified of going any where on my own i make doctors.dentist appointments ect around my daughters so that some one will be with me.I did manage to venture out a few weeks ago but my heart was racing my legs were shaking so got a taxi back home.Its horrible feeling like this as you think your the only one thats going through it.Hopefully one day we will get over this & lead a normal life again.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Anita - you are welcome to come to mine first and we can go into Brum together - are you planning to drive or train? If Train Warwick station is on my doorstep (liturally) and we can drive in from here. Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home