Friday, July 14, 2006

I didnt manage to make an entry yesterday, I just couldnt find 5 minutes in which to do so... I want my insomnia back!

On Wednesday I did manage to get out, 1 near panic attack and 2 bursting into tears but I did it! Yay for me! (yesterday hubs came home early, and we went back up to get a picture and I was fine... this is driving me nuts!)

Most of the product pictures have been taken now, I just have to edit them and get them uploaded.. should be finished this side of christmas!

To top it all off, I've found a dog breeding virtual game - its still being built so new things are added constantly and a lot of features arent ready yet, but it has lots of breeds available and so I have started on my Boxer stock... am going to do Border Collies as well - I will get my perfect dog virtually cos I can't afford to do it in RL!

If anyone wants to have a go, the link is Dog Realm each dog ages 1 week in a RL day, and it takes 30 days for any pups you have to reach adulthood, so you have to wait a while for your next generation... the dogs dont need to be fed but have to be kept happy by playing with them each day... Dog Shows etc havent been added yet but by the time they are I should be a few generations down the line and closer to my perfect dog.

It works on a gene pool/scoring system - so you have to be careful about what dogs you breed so you only get good genes... very fascinating and interesting and doesnt take too much time each day as its more a long term thing.

If you join, my user name on there is Axaria! One word of warning though, you start off with 25,000 in money, if you go to the Dog Mart clicking on an image in there will buy you that item... and the first item in the leads and collars section costs 20,000 - I was expecting it to take me to a more info/buy page and instead lost most of my money.. so be warned!

I've already printed out details of my breeding stock and decided which dogs are going to produce my next generation :) i'm so sad! I really need a life thats not virutal! 28 days to go til my pups can breed!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

"On Wednesday I did manage to get out, 1 near panic attack and 2 bursting into tears but I did it! Yay for me! (yesterday hubs came home early, and we went back up to get a picture and I was fine... this is driving me nuts!)
"
Well done Anita - you'll get there

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jane said...

wtg Anita ! keep it up ! Well done

 

Post a Comment

<< Home