Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tree causes confusion...

Outside my living room window there is a tree, this tree has suffered really badly with the hot weather and is actually dying.. its leaves are brown and falling off - every time i sit in the living room i see this tree and think its autumn... then i have to remind myself thats its just summer and that the tree is a victim of the heat....

None of the other trees are affected, just this one, and there is nothing i can do for it but it still makes me feel bad... after all it was only being a tree, it was good at being a tree and it just got on with things as nature intended... and now because of a heat wave it wont be a tree for much longer... unless of course it rallys round and recovers, which it may do... trees are amazing things really!

I've been reading a lot lately about Celtic mythology, there are a lot of trees in that as well!

I think we could learn a lot from trees! Not that i'm into the whole 'i am a tree' thing.. but even so they are amazing creations of nature!

I've always liked trees - I asked my teacher once, when i was about 6 or 7 if God had made trees with no feelings so that they wouldnt get itchy when a worm went over their roots :) she probably still laughs about that one!

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Lythan said...

Haven't got any deep thoughts about trees in return just want to award you my 'blogger of the week' award for actually blogging every day!!!!!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Anita said...

Aww thank you, and i bet you could come up with some deep thoughts about trees if you really tried! ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home