Saturday, September 09, 2006

Laws of blogging...

A philosophical question is "if something has no name, does it exist?" well there is no name for the bloggers equivelant of Murphy's law but it definitely exists..

A while back I was blogging all the time and more or less stayed in my little corner, now when I'm not blogging every day I'm getting tagged from all directions and because I've not been on or even reading others blogs I didnt even know what the tags were for... that has to be some kind of bloggers law!

Anyways, 2 tags for the same things:

1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?
Mother Theresa's mother.. Mother Theresa is the only famous person I actually think deserves the fame and ovbiously i couldnt be descended from her!
2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
Jack the Ripper
3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why? Mother Theresa again, it would be awesome to think that some of my genes were responsible for such a wonderful person.
4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?
Captain K? in 1704, just to find out what his name was ;)
5. Tag five others: I'm going to come back to this cos I dont think i know 5 people who havent already done it, will have to research.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger maggie said...

I have been tagged by Carolyn so i am tagging you.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Saffa said...

PLEASE NOTE: I have renamed my blog the link is now www.ascrappylife.blogspot.com


Saffa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home