Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I dont wanna!

I really do have to go out today and I really dont want to.... I walked up to the village one day last week and didnt even take the dog, so thats good! But now I have to go into Romford, by myself.... in this age of technology I shouldnt have to leave the house unless I want to... or unless other people are with me...

Now i'm not totally reclusive, I do go out but only when someone else or the dog is with me, its only by myself that I have problems (or if i go somewhere that has masses and masses of people)... yes i've been to therapy, yes i know what the problem is and yes i know what the solution is - its just harder to implement it than it is to talk about it in therapy sessions!

Wish i was 3yrs old again, so i could lie on the floor, kick my heels and scream "I don' wanna!"

A question for people reading this - If a dire emergency happened, total catastrophe, and you are in a field, with woods not far off and beside a stream - you have a knife, a glass bottle and a ball of string - would you be able to boil water both in the evening and the next morning?

I will give my sisters answer to this tomorrow!


As I was typing this, the postman arrived - with gorgeous cards from Susan and Sue F - thank you ladies, they are gorgeous and I really appreciate them! Will post pics later!

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

ahhh Anita, I can just hear my mum's voice in my head saying "We all have to do things we don't want to do"
Remember how when you were a kid you thought that when you grew up you wouldn't have to do anything you didn't want to?

HaHaHa just another one of those lessons we learn along the way. Bummer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home